Middle East and North Africa Pay TV Forecasts
Pay TV revenues for the 20 countries covered in the eighth edition of the Middle East and North Africa Pay TV Forecasts report will reach $3.62 billion in 2023 – up by only 7.8% on 2017. Pay TV revenues will fall in 2018. They will be flat in 2019 before starting a slow recovery.
Concentrating just on the 13 Arabic-speaking countries, pay TV revenues will grow by 24% from $1.18 billion in 2017 to $1.46 billion in 2023, despite pay TV subscriptions rising by 47% over the same period to 5.84 million. If subscriptions are growing faster than revenues, then ARPUs must be falling.
Published in January 2018, this 228-page PDF and excel report is our eighth edition. The report comes in six parts:
• Executive summary and regional forecasts, with handy comparison tables to reveal the best growth prospects;
• Major pay TV operators, including market share for each;
• Regional forecasts summary from 2010 to 2023 by platform, by household penetration, by pay TV subscribers and by pay TV revenues;
• Country insights for 25 territories;
• Detailed country forecasts for 20 countries.
• NEW FOR 2018: Prospects. Summary subscriber forecasts for 20 countries in a graphically appealing 43-page document.
Download the Table of Contents here