Global online advertising revenues will reach $106.22 billion in 2016, almost double the $58.16 billion recorded in 2010, according to a new report from Digital TV Research. The Online Advertising Forecasts report covers 40 countries.
Published in October 2011, this 12-page PDF report includes:
• Executive summary and analysis
• Global forecasts summary (2010-2016)
• Total household forecasts (2010-2016)
• TV household forecasts (2010-2016)
• Fixed broadband household forecasts (2010-2016)
• Fixed broadband household as % of total households (2010-2016)
• Online advertising expenditure forecasts (2010-2016)
• Online advertising expenditure per broadband household (2010-2016)
Report author Simon Murray has authored more than 200 forecast reports. In addition to his frequent contact with clients at the world’s key media organizations, Simon is a regular chairman and presenter at leading industry events.
Digital TV Research Limited was established by Simon Murray in January 2011. Simon’s extensive international industry knowledge and contacts have been built up since he began covering global media developments in 1988.
Published October 2011 - PDF only
Download a copy of the Table of Contents here