Between 1927 and 1928, a total of 35 heavy goods Class 43 engines were delivered in 2 batches from the makers, Henschel and Schwartzkopf. After 1945, all remained with DR in East germany, the last locos being based in the Cottbus area upto 1967. 43 001 has been preserved as a mseum engine.
Digital Sound version - enquire for 414372
If shown as “Out of Stock” – please contact us to confirm if additional stocks are obtainable.